STRATOSPHERE - Kikyuune Family Compilation Album



7.01.2013

Balmythra

You might notice that I've added an ad banner to the top of my blog. Normally while I don't like posting non-UTAU/Vocaloid related things here, this is kind of an important thing; the ad is for a book that my mom co-wrote with her friend. It's a young adult fantasy novel, leaning towards the paranormal romance side, and it's something they've been working on for several years now.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you would take a look, and if YA fantasy/romance isn't your thing, help share it with people you think might like it? You can access a preview on the Amazon page to see what you think!

I'll soon be helping my mom write a song related to the book's universe and using UTAU and/or Vocaloid to produce it. It means a lot to both of us, so please take a look if you can! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment